iSpirit Academy

We help you to become a hero!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

(eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Liara

PostSubject: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Auditions are coming up for the dance group...I'll have to do my best to get in... Liara thought as she wandered into the dance hall. Although she specialized an ancient dances from civilizations and religions long forgotten, she found herself quite able at ballet, thankfully, there was more than enough room in the Dance Hall for her to practice in. And no one was inside! What a bonus!

She set down her small music player and put on her ballet slippers, tying the laces tight before standing up and hitting play on her music player. A soft piano played, soon accompanied by a strong hearted violyn that played slow, long notes. It had a passionate, romantic feel to it. She had been dancing to this song for years, always remembering the first time she recited it in La Vela del Luna. That was where she met...him. The blonde haired man who not only helped her win first place, but won her heart as well. She didn't know who he was, but she always knew she'd been smitten with him from the moment they danced.

She remembered the feeling as she began to dance, bending and contorting in glory, her arms moving in accordance with grace, her feet taking the solo steps of the ballet. She counted...

One two three...Up fall slowly...One two turn...fall back statue...

The words helped her dance become nearly perfect, silly as they were sometimes.
Suddenly a thought crossed her mind: Where was the Dance Master? Yes, she enjoyed the peace of not having any other students around, but she did wonder where this...Alois person was.

She pondered what he'd be like, strict or kind or maybe even a bit of both, as she danced.

(again, terribly sorry for my long 'wanna-be' novel responses. Bad habit that just can't die lol)
Back to top Go down
SakiChan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:27 pm

(It's fine,I'm not able to write so in RPs afterall |'D)
(Alois)*steps into the room and sees Liara dancing* "Hey not bad I must say!"

Lady Liara

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Startled by the voice, Liara stumbles on her last spin and tries to balance herself as she turns to see the dance instructer...who looked, uncannily enough, like the man who helped her win her trophy in La Vela del Luna. This is deffinitly going to bite me on the butt later...

She chuckles embaressedly at her mistaken spin and smiles politely. "Thank you sir. And if I can guess correctly, you are the Dance Master...Alois, right?" she asked pushing a stray hair out of her eyes as she looked at him, panting slightly from her previous dancing.
Back to top Go down
SakiChan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:38 pm

(Alois)"Uh-huh,that's right,but you only need to call me Alois.No need to be so formal."

Lady Liara

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:49 pm

"Ok Alois." she said still smiling a bit. "Anyways, I was wondering when our first recital is...and when practices are going to be because I didn't get anything like that when I first joined the Academy." she said quickly turning off her music player, stopping the beautiful music from flowing from the tiny boombox.
Back to top Go down
SakiChan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:51 pm

(Alois) " Well for now there isn't anything strict.You can practise here everyday when you want to.The rest will be announced when all are called together."

Lady Liara

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:01 pm

"Ok, thanks si-...Alois." she said correcting herself quickly. She was raised to be an aristocrat, like her sister was suppose to be, and was taught to respect her superiors, giving them their due respect. Despite the fact that Alois looked to be around her age, he was still a teacher and she had to restrict herself from reverting to her old habits.

"You don't mind if I keep practicing for a while, do you? I need to get use to solo dancing." she said picking up her radio remote to turn her song back on, with his approval.
Back to top Go down
SakiChan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:05 pm

(Alois) "Nah I don't mind.Practise as much as you want here."

Lady Liara

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Though it was a bit awkward with someone watching, specifically the Dance Master, as if she were being evaluated in a competetion, she replayed the song and began her routein again, moving as fluidly as the water she commanded. She was trying to impress as much as she was enjoying dancing itself, but then again, when she was watched it felt like she was always trying to impress...a not entirely unpleasant feeling.
Back to top Go down
SakiChan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:13 pm

(Alois) "If you're not used to dance while someone watches just tell me and I'll leave the room,'kay?"

Lady Liara

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:18 pm

She stumbled again, having been in 'the zone' and then being shocked out of it. She laughed and looked at him. "No, no. It's perfectly fine. I'm just not use to having someone watch me when I'm dancing alone. I use to do partnered competitions, now that I don't I suppose I should get use to it." she said blushing faintly at her clumsy-ness.
Back to top Go down
SakiChan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:20 pm

(Alois) "Well it doesn't really matter if you're only used to dance with a partner.When more students are coming here you could ask some.It's really now problem to dance with a partner the whole time here."

Lady Liara

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:28 pm

"True enough." she said nodding. "It's just a bit hard. I was use to dancing with one person in specific, my old friend Decimus. He's all the way back in Astranos, it's strange to think about dancing with anyone but him." Or the mystery man... she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
SakiChan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:59 pm

(Alois)"Well then..try to make a good friend here,that also loves dancing."

Lady Liara

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:33 pm

She nodded and continued dancing, moving with the music with each stroke of the bow or plink of the piano. She was quite good for only just starting without a partner.
Back to top Go down
SakiChan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:34 pm

(Alois) "Hmhm not bad,but is your mind really here?You seem to focus to much on doing it right."

Lady Liara

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:36 pm

SHe kept dancing but replied "I had to focus when I was in competition...old habits die hard I suppose." as she bent backwards, fingers delicatly reaching at the window.
Back to top Go down
SakiChan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:05 pm

(Alois)"Don't worry,I'm sure you'll loose it soon."

Lady Liara

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:04 pm

She streched her leg out and posed, smiling at the teacher. "I hope so." she said trembling a bit as she struggled ot keep her leg straight.
"So then, if I may ask, what exactly is your dancing style? Mere curiosity, of course. I'd like to know a bit more about my dance instructor." she said slowly bringing her leg down, moving into another temporary position.

(Just for the record, I read the latest update from you Tale of the Sky and while I may be contradicting myself, I think you are absolutely right. I havent been as active as I could be and I apologize for that, however you are right in saying that people need to be more active. While it may be a bit rash, I have a suggustion: if action hasn't already been taken, I propose that those who haven't been decently active get a final warning. If there is no response to that then they should be booted from the group. I know it seems a bit mean but...so is not even responding to your messages.)
(just my opinion though, your still the boss after all Smile)
Back to top Go down
SakiChan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Alois "My?Honesty I don't have a specific one."

(Hm thanks.But you don't have to apologize.You opened a RP,you're posting,your username is easy to recognize.I don't see a reason to aplogize.It is rash but we did something like that with the persons that didn't replied to the first reminder and had nothing ever submited to the group so,for now I'll just wait a see.Oh and actually Nessa(unmei-kisuke) is the boss not me....oh and thanks again,it makes me happy to know at least some people care about what I write..))

Lady Liara

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:23 pm

"Really? Nothing in specific?" she said leaning her head back, arching her body backwards towards the ground. "Not to seem nosey but something must have made you love dancing. For me, it was my sister who got me to love dancing, what about you?" she said, knowing she sounded nosey but...well, she had to ask. Curiosity killed the cat...

(Boss or not, you still deserve respect...)
Back to top Go down
SakiChan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:04 pm

(Sorry for the damn late reply QnQ'')
Alois "Well I got to love dancing through my mother and the people that did so at some prom,so "

Lady Liara

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:42 pm

(it's fine. I understand between work(school related and otherwise) and all)

She came back up from the bend and nodded. "I see. And you came to love dancing so much that now your a master at it, teaching at the academy." she smiled and spun sharply before leaping gracefully into the air, legs streched long and reacting quickly as she caught herself in a arch before continuing. "Such a tale it must be."
Back to top Go down
SakiChan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Alois "Hehe,you can hardly call me a 'master' though."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...   

Back to top Go down

(eh, I think I'll post here) Time to practice...
Page 1 of 1